(WVVA) -- Several restaurants have pledged free meals for students in need, following the closure of schools statewide.
Little General Stores, Inc. have announced they will offer free branded food options to support local children.
Each of the following are available at branded LG locations 11AM-1PM on March 16-20. The child must be present.
- Taco Bell: Two free Tacos
- Arby's: Classic Roast Beef and kid's fry
- Godfather's Pizza: Free slice of pizza
- Burger King: Cheeseburger and kids fry
- Subway: 6" turkey, black forest ham, cold cut or veggie
- Grants locations: Pepperoni cheese rolls, fruit and a water at all locations for lunch for the school kids who need food and depend on it starting Tuesday (March 17)
To find a branded food location, click here.
This Facebook group has also posted food source options: WV Food ER 2020
Select Subway restaurants in West Virginia are also offering a free cold meat sub or 6" for school aged children next week from 12-2 PM.
This includes locations at Princeton Walmart, Ambrose Lane, Mercer Mall, Bluewell and Hinton.
Raleigh County Schools are starting a student feeding program on March 17.
All schools in Raleigh County will be offering a drive-through grab & go breakfast from 8-9 AM, and lunch from 11:30 AM-12:30 PM, in front of the schools.
To be eligible for grab & go breakfast and lunch, students must be present, and enrolled in Raleigh County Schools (grades preK-12).
‘A Taste of Memphis’ in Princeton is allowing kids to eat free (kids menu only) from 11 AM - 2 PM, Monday through Friday, for the remainder of March.
Spencer’s Catering & Carry-Out in Northfork, WV is offering free lunch for all students from 11 AM - 2 PM on Monday and Tuesday.
If you know of another restaurant offering meals due to school closures, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.