LEBANON, Va. (WVVA) The Cumberland Plateau Health District will schedule community testing sites for COVID-19 at locations across Buchanan, Dickenson, Russell, and Tazewell counties this month.
You must call in advance for a screening interview. Those that are approved for testing will receive an appointment time, a testing number, and/or an emailed authorization letter. If you do not have access to email, you must bring a valid ID.
People with these symptoms may have COVID-19 and qualify for testing: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell. Other symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Testing is being conducted in the parking lot of each site on designated dates. The schedule is featured below.
· Tue., May 19 - Sand Lick Elementary School, Birchleaf, 9 to 11 a.m.
· Tue., May 19 - Centennial Heights Apartments, Haysi, 1 to 3 p.m.
To schedule an appointment for either of these sites, call the Dickenson County Health Department - 276-926-4979.
· Tue., May 19 - Oxford Square and Hunter’s Ridge Apartments, Richlands, 9 to 11 a.m.
· Tue., May 19 - Fairfax Court Apartments, Richlands, noon to 2 p.m.
· Wed., May 27 - Tazewell Middle School, Tazewell, 9 to 11:30 a.m.
· Thu., May 28 - Indian Princess Apartments, Pocahontas, 9 to 11 a.m.
· Thu., May 28 - Graham Manor Apartments, Bluefield, 1 to 3 p.m.
To schedule an appointment for any of these sites, call the Tazewell County Health Department - 276-988-5585.
· Wed., May 20 - Honaker Elementary School, Honaker, 1 to 3 p.m.
To schedule an appointment for this site, call the Russell County Health Department - 276-889-7621.
· Thu., May 21 - Riverview Elementary School, Grundy, 9 to 11:30 a.m.
· Fri., May 29 - Hurley High/Elementary Track, Hurley, 9 to 11:30 a.m.
To schedule an appointment for either of these sites, call the Buchanan County Health Department - 276-935-4591.