CHARLESTON, W. Va. (WVVA) - The WV DHHR has reported that as of today, September 26, 2020, there have been a total of 541,883 confirmatory lab results for COVID-19 in the Mountain State, with 15,158 confirmed cases and 332 confirmed deaths.
The DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 77-year old male and a 62-year old female from Logan County.
“We are deeply saddened by this news, a loss to both the families and our state,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
Please visit the dashboard located at www.coronavirus.wv.gov for more information.
Free COVID-19 testing locations are available today in Jackson County and Monday in Boone, Cabell, Kanawha and Taylor counties:
- Jackson County, September 26, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Riverfront Park, 220 Riverfront Park, Ravenswood, WV
- Boone County, September 28, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Boone County Health Department, 213 Kenmore Drive, Danville, WV
- Cabell County, September 28, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Cabell Huntington Health Department, 703 Seventh Avenue, Huntington, WV
- Kanawha County, September 28, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Elkview Baptist Church, 1150 Main Street, Elkview, WV (flu shots offered)
- Taylor County, September 28, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM, First Baptist Church of Grafton, 2034 Webster Pike (US Rt 119 S), Grafton, WV
Testing is available to everyone, including asymptomatic individuals. For upcoming testing locations, please visit https://dhhr.wv.gov/COVID-19/pages/testing.aspx.