CHARLESTON, W. Va. (WVVA) - The WV DHHR reports as of today, November 21, 2020, that there have been 1,008,036 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 39,598 total cases and 658 deaths caused by the coronavirus.
The WV DHHR has confirmed the deaths of a 61-year old male from Fayette County, a 74-year old male from Summers County, a 66-year old male from Logan County, a 90-year old male from Nicholas County, an 80-year old male from Marshall County, an 80-year old female from Cabell County, a 79-year old male from Cabell County, an 89-year old male from Cabell County, a 62-year old male from Wood County, a 63-year old male from Harrison County, a 91-year old female from Harrison County, an 85-year old female from Kanawha County, an 85-year old female from Kanawha County, a 92-year old female from Harrison County, a 69-year old female from Mason County, an 83-year old male from Putnam County, an 85-year old female from Mason County, a 96-year old male from Wetzel County, and an 88-year old male from Morgan County.
“As we extend our deepest sympathies to the loved ones, we also encourage all West Virginians to recognize the continued need to take every possible step to slow the spread of this disease,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary.
Free COVID-19 testing is available today in Berkeley, Boone, Jackson, Jefferson, Lincoln, Logan, Marshall, Mason, Mingo, Morgan, Ohio, Putnam, Tyler, Wayne, Wood, and Wyoming counties.
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Hedgesville High School, 109 Ridge Road N., Hedgesville, WV
- 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Dorothy McCormack Building, 2000 Foundation Way, Martinsburg, WV
- 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Boone County Health Department, 213 Kenmore Drive, Danville, WV
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Jackson County Health Department, 504 Church Street South, Ripley, WV
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Shepherd University, 164 University Drive, Shepherdstown, WV
- 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM, Jefferson County Health Department, 1948 Wiltshire Road, Kearneysville, WV
- 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Washington High School, 300 Washington Patriot Drive, Charles Town, WV
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Lincoln County Health Department, 8008 Court Avenue, Hamlin, WV
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM, LEASA Admin Building, 511 Dingess Street, Logan, WV
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Marshall County Health Department, 513 6th Street, Moundsville, WV
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Mason County Health Department, Courthouse Annex Parking Lot, 5th and Viand Street, Point Pleasant, WV
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Larry Joe Harless Community Center, 202 Larry Joe Harless Drive, Gilbert, WV
- 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Warm Springs Middle School, 271 Warm Springs Way, Berkeley Springs, WV
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Valley Grove Volunteer Fire Department, 355 Fire House Lane, Valley Grove, WV
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Warwood Fire Station 9, 1301 Richland Avenue, Wheeling, WV
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Wheeling Island Fire Department Station 5, 11 North Wabash Street, Wheeling, WV
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Courthouse Hill, 236 Courthouse Drive, Winfield, WV
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Wetzel-Tyler Health Department, 425 S. 4th Avenue, Paden City, WV
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Wayne County Health Department, 217 Kenova Avenue, Wayne, WV
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, WVU-Parkersburg, 300 Campus Drive, Parkersburg, WV
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Oceana Square, Highway 971, Oceana, WV
For more testing locations, including pharmacy testing, please visit https://dhhr.wv.gov/COVID-19/pages/testing.aspx.
New sites are added daily.
Please visit the dashboard located at www.coronavirus.wv.gov for more information.