CHARLESTON, W. Va. (WVVA) - The WV Department of Health and Human Resources has announced that as of today, November 22, 2020, that there have been 1,021,783 total confirmatory laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 40,478 total cases and 662 deaths.
The WV DHHR confirmed the deaths of a 91-year old male from Mineral County, a 72-year old male from Mineral County, an 80-year old male from Mineral County, and a 60-year old female from Summers County.
“Today more West Virginia families are suffering the loss of their loved ones,” said Bill J. Crouch, DHHR Cabinet Secretary. “We grieve for them and for everyone this virus has affected."
Free COVID-19 testing is available today in Berkeley, Boone, Hancock, Jackson, Jefferson, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Morgan, Putnam, Ritchie, and Wyoming counties.
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Hedgesville High School, 109 Ridge Road N., Hedgesville, WV
- 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Boone County Health Department, 213 Kenmore Drive, Danville, WV
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, JD Rockefeller Vo Tech, 80 Rockefeller Circle, New Cumberland, WV
- 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, Ravenswood Senior Center, 511 Washington Street, Ravenswood, WV
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Shepherd University, 164 University Drive, Shepherdstown, WV
- 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM, Jefferson County Health Department, 1948 Wiltshire Road, Kearneysville, WV
- 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Washington High School, 300 Washington Patriot Drive, Charles Town, WV
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Lincoln County Health Department, 8008 Court Avenue, Hamlin, WV
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Old 84 Lumber Building, 100 Recovery Road, Peach Creek, WV
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Wahama High School, 1 White Falcon Way, Mason, WV
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Mason County Health Department, Annex Lot, 5th and Viand Street, Point Pleasant, WV
- 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Warm Springs Middle School, 271 Warm Springs Way, Berkeley Springs, WV
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Eleanor Fair Grounds, 522 Park Road, Eleanor, WV
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Ellenboro Fire Department, 103 E. Washington Avenue, Ellenboro, WV
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Oceana Square, Highway 971, Oceana, WV
Please visit the dashboard located at www.coronavirus.wv.gov for more information.
For more testing locations, including pharmacy testing, please visit https://dhhr.wv.gov/COVID-19/pages/testing.aspx.
New sites are added daily.
Please remember to wear a mask when in public places and to stay six or more feet away from others to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus pandemic.