U.S. Senator Tim Kaine is making several stops in Southwest Virginia Thursday and Friday.
(WVVA) Lawmakers are starting to weigh in on the massive Mueller report after a redacted version is released to the
PRINCETON (WVVA) — The 2020 Election is quickly approaching, and the gubernatorial race has already started for one candidate. Democratic candidate Stephen Smith, of Charleston, spoke
The staff of U.S. Rep. Carol Miller will be at multiple locations in southern West Virginia during the month of April.
West Virginia’s Department of Transportation has a new leader at the helm.
Virginia Governor Ralph Northam has signed legislation that cuts the Retail Sales and Use Tax for feminine hygiene products and non-durable incontinence products.
Applications are now being accepted for the Eighth Judicial Circuit serving McDowell County.
(Charleston) The Senate Finance Committee made changes to House Bill 2001, which aims to exempt social security benefits from personal income tax. The Senate Finance
(Charleston) Senate Bill 1, increasing access to career education and workforce training, completed legislation on Thursday. It now awaits a signature by the government. The
(Charleston) Members of the LGBTQ community were at the Capitol Thursday to spread kindness with cookies, and to speak out about Delegate Eric Porterfield’s recent
(Charleston) With education reform still not sorted out, Governor Jim Justice has called a special session for the legislature. As the legislative session ends, question
CONNECT WITH WVVA
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Virginia officer shot responding to ‘disorderly’ crowd
- Louisiana officer suggested Ocasio-Cortez should be shot
- Equifax to pay up to $700M in data breach settlement
- A soggy and stormy start to our work week could potentially lead to flash flooding and a few severe storms today
- Equifax will pay $700 million to settle 2017 data breach that exposed private information of nearly 150 million people