Jennifer Roberts

Jennifer Roberts is a Multimedia Journalist for WVVA.  She comes to the news team from Charlotte.

She graduated from Central Piedmont Community College with an Associate in Applied Science degree in Broadcasting and Production Technology. Her time was devoted to reporter internships with Spectrum News Charlotte and WTVI PBS Charlotte. She also anchored and reported for the student news show “CPCC Student TV.”

Jennifer received the CPCC Outstanding Student Award for the Broadcasting and Production Technology program and ranked on the President’s List with a 4.0 GPA. She was also inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.

Jennifer’s education started at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. She received her BA in Fine Arts for dance performance and minored in Economics. She relocated to Atlanta, Georgia and New York City to pursue artistic opportunities. Notable credits on her resume include Cirque du Soleil, The New York Fringe Festival and The White House Easter Egg Roll.

Jennifer is excited to be in the southern West Virginia/northern Virginia area. Her passion for journalism is strong, as is her determination to be a good journalist. She’s excited to be a member of the WVVA News Team.

You can reach Jennifer at jlroberts@wvva.com.

adwpadmin

adwpadmin

More News

WVVA WEATHER AUTHORITY
Bland
62°
Hinton
64°
Wytheville
66°
Lewisburg
67°
Welch
76°
Grundy
69°
Fayetteville
70°
Union
70°
Marlinton
55°
Connect with WVVA
Top Stories
Scroll to top