A jury has returned a verdict for a young man believed to be involved in a rock throwing incident in Mercer County.
Tyler Masters was previously indicted on charges for felony destruction of property, assault and conspiracy.
After a 2-day jury trial, Masters was found guilty for felony destruction of property and the conspiracy charge.
The jury found Masters not guilty for the assault charge.
The incident happened on November 29th, 2017 outside of a home in Mercer County.
According to Prosecuting Attorney George Sitler, a group of young kids went to the residence and taunted a young boy that lived in that home. At some point, rocks were thrown at the residence and vehicles in the driveway.
The Mercer County Sheriffs Department responded to the incident.
Sitler says five other young adults involved in the incident previously entered guilty pleas to misdemeanor charges.
“It’s always bad to come to somebody’s residence looking for a fight in the late night hours,” said Sitler. “Ultimately, there will be consequences.”
Masters will remain free on bond until his sentencing hearing on February 4.