MORE LOCAL NEWS
WVVA WEATHER AUTHORITY
CONNECT WITH WVVA
UP TO THE MINUTE
- Candidates to debate in 7th Congressional district race
- Memorial Bridge drivers face 2 years of construction work
- Ex-‘American Idol’ competitor accused of distributing heroin
- Sears files for Chapter 11 amid plunging sales, massive debt
- Swan song for an American icon? Sears files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- GOP plays blame game while fighting to save House majority
- Study: Without Medicaid expansion, poor forgo medical care
Eight-two men and women have been indicted by the latest grand jury in Mercer County.
A late evening traffic stop near Ansted lands four people in jail on drug charges. Sheriff Mike Fridley says at about 10 PM on Wednesday,
A Mercer County man is facing distribution charges and is being held at Southern Regional Jail on a $25,000 bond. 31 year old David Earnest